If your credit card information on file needs to be updated, you can do that from the 'Billing' page by following the steps below.
If you see a banner that says, “Your last credit card transaction failed,” it's likely because your credit card has expired or is being declined by your bank. To keep your subscription active, please update your credit card information.
Update your credit card information
1. Click on the Settings menu at the upper right corner of your 15Five account and then click Company settings.
2. Click on the 'Billing' tab.
If you are an account administrator and do not see the billing tab, please reach out to our Customer Support team at email@example.com.
3. Click Manage Billing Details at the top right of your page. Clicking this will sign you into the Billing Portal.
4. One in the Billing Portal, click Payments.
5. Then click the 'Manage Payment Methods' tab.
6. To update your card or add a new card, click +Add New Payment Method.
7. Add the card details and click Submit.
8. Set the new card as your default and if needed, delete the previous card.