'Wins & challenges' is a private section of your profile that allows you to collect a list of your biggest wins and toughest challenges— making reflection easier down the road. You can add wins and challenges directly from your Check-in.
In this article, you will learn...
- How to access your wins & challenges
- How to add a win or challenge from your Check-in
- How to see wins and challenges when writing a review
Access and availability
⛔️ Required access to Check-ins.
👥 This article is relevant to all roles.
📦 This feature is available in the Perform, Focus, and Total Platform pricing packages.
Access your wins & challenges
- Click Home in 15Five's main, left-hand navigation.
- Under the header containing your avatar, click into the 'Wins & challenges' tab.
Add a personal win or challenge from your Check-in
- Click '...' to the right of the answer you want to add as a win or a challenge and select 'Add to wins & challenges' from the dropdown menu.
- Once an answer is added to wins & challenges, it will appear in the Check-in with a banner that says, "[Your name] flagged for wins & challenges."
- Now head on over to view the 'Wins & challenges' section of your profile. Here, you'll see the answer you just added. Only you can see these wins & challenges— not your manager, account admins, or anyone else.
- The item will appear in the "Unsorted" section to begin with, but you can drag and drop the item into the correct category by hovering over the answer and using the six dot icon to it's left.
- Last but not least, click Add a new note to provide context as to why you added the item to Wins & challenges, so you have something to refer back to when it comes time for a review cycle or 1-on-1 meeting.
See wins & challenges when writing a review
When writing a self or manager review in a Best-Self Review® cycle, you can access wins & challenges for the subject of the review in the resources section.
- From within the review you're writing, click View resources in the bottom of 'Review details' box. This box is located on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Resources will appear on the right-hand side of your screen, and include High Fives, Wins & challenges, Objectives, Past Check-ins, Feedback, and Past reviews. Click the dropdown menu and select 'Wins & challenges' from the dropdown menu.
- By default, only wins & challenges you've added in the past month will show. Click the Last month filter in the top, right-hand corner of review resources to show items from the last 3, 6, or 12 months.