Doing a review or 1-on-1 and forgetting the accomplishments you achieved? Or reviewing a Check-in of a direct report and want to remember a spectacular or challenging moment? This article shows you how to highlight your own or your direct report's wins & challenges using 15Five. Adding items to wins & challenges allows you to keep a list of your biggest wins and toughest challenges in a private section of your profile—making reflection easier down the road.
Add my own wins & challenges
1. While viewing a Check-in, click on the ... to the right of the answer, comment, etc you want to add as a win or a challenge.
2. Click Add to wins & challenges.
Now head on over to view the 'Wins & challenges' section in My Profile.
3. Click on the Home button to see your Profile and highlighted 'Wins & challenges'. You will only see the wins and/or challenges that you have added- not what your manager has added.
Add wins & challenges for my direct report(s)
1. While reviewing a Check-in, click on the ... to the right of the answer you want to add as a win or challenge.
2. Click on Add to wins & challenges.
3. The answer will then look like this:
Now to view the wins & challenges section (from Profiles) for your direct report:
4. Click on Home from your left navigation.
5. Click on 'Company directory' at the top right of the page.
6. Search for the name of the direct report whose wins & challenges you would like to see. Remember, you can only see the wins & challenges that you, yourself have added.
7. Click on the person's name to view their profile.
8. Click on the Wins & challenges tab.
9. You will see the new item you added to Wins & challenges under the 'Unsorted' header.
10. Use the six dots to the left of the item to drag it into the correct section- either Wins or Challenges.Video 🎥: Review a Check-in
Reviewer can see the 'Wins & Challenges' tab for their direct reports and can populate their own set of wins & challenges for that person. The wins & challenges added by the reviewer are only visible to the reviewer. Likewise, the reviewer cannot see any wins & challenges added by the reporter.