Follow-ups are a great way to keep tabs on items from Check-ins that require further action. Instead of having to dig through previous Check-ins, notes, or Slack to find a certain topic ("What week was it again? And who first mentioned it?"), you can flag an answer or comment for follow up and refer back to those items at any time. Items flagged for follow up will be conveniently moved to a separate section in 15Five for easier oversight and completion.
Mark item(s) for follow-up
1. To mark an item for follow-up, click on the ... to the right of the comment or answer.
2. Click Flag for follow-up.
Follow-ups are private and visible only to you. Follow-ups are placed in a personal queue, not a shared queue that everyone can see.
Find and act on items you added for follow-up
1. Click on Features from your left navigation.
2. Click 'Check-ins' to expand the drop-down menu.
3. Click on 'Follow-ups'.
4. Review the list of follow-up items you have added from your own Check-in or others' Check-ins.
5. When you've successfully completed an item, add any comments needed and click Resolve to move it out of your follow-up queue. You can also modify your view to include only open items or all resolved items.
6. If you need to take further action on the item, use the ... menu again to further the conversation and add to a 1-on-1 agenda for example.
Success Center articles 🗒: Engage with your employee's Check-ins