How do I use imports to make bulk group changes?
If you have a large team, you can use our option to make bulk group changes by uploading a CSV file with user information. The email address field is the only required field; the other fields are optional.
- If you are making updates, we do suggest creating a company backup first.
- Export the current user list here.
- Remove all rows and columns that you do not wish to edit. In this case, remove all columns except for email and "active_group_names".
- Save the new CSV.
- Import the new CSV here.
Special notes about imports
- If you are referencing a group in your CSV file, make sure you created the group in 15Five first.
- If you remove a group in the CSV file it will remove the user from that group.
- If this is your first time using 15Five and you are importing your team, here is a CSV file that will help you prepare your import.
- If a user belongs to multiple groups, you can enter each group name separated by commas. For example: Sales, SF Team, Customer Success.
- Bulk imports are not available for SCIM customers.
Now that your employees are in 15Five, check out our Getting Started Resources to help get them all up to speed and get the most out of 15Five.