- As a manager, the first interaction you will have with your employees is during the peer nomination window.
- Your employees have nominated their peers. You can also nominate peers on your employee's behalf. Both of these actions can take place during this window only.
- Once peers have been nominated, the next step is for you (the manager) to approve or deny the nominations. We recommend only approving nominations who work closely with the employee.
- If nominations are not approved or denied by the 'Manager approval deadline', all nominations will be automatically approved.
To approve peer nominations for your team:
1. Click on your 'Reviews' tab.
2. Click on the name of the cycle you need to work on. It will be under the 'Active review cycles' section.
3. Click on the 'Peer nominations' tab.
4. Scroll to the 'Peers for your team' section. Find the employee you would like to add nominations for, and click 'Approve all' or 'Manage peers' to the right of their name.
5. Use 'Manage peers' to remove your employee's nominated peer(s) and to add additional nominations.