- As a manager, the first interaction you will have with your employees is during the peer nomination window.
- Your employees have nominated their peers. You can also nominate peers on your employee's behalf. Both of these actions can take place during this window only.
- Once peers have been nominated, the next step is for you (the manager) to approve or deny the nominations. We recommend only approving nominations who work closely with the employee.
- If nominations are not approved or denied by the 'Manager approval deadline', all nominations will be automatically approved.
To approve peer nominations for your team:
- Click on your 'Reviews' tab.
- Click on the name of the cycle you need to work on. It will be under the 'Active review cycles' section.
- Click on the 'Peer nominations' tab.
- Scroll to the 'Peers for your team' section.
- Approve or deny each of your employee's nominated peers.
NOTE: Peers who have been approved by you, but not accepted by the peer will have a yellow ! icon next to their name. Peers who have been approved by you, and have accepted the nomination themselves will have have a green check mark icon next to their name.