Manage participants during an active cycle
How do I add a user to an active review cycle or remove a user from an active cycle?
We understand that you make changes to personnel often; Adding this functionality allows administrators more management power, and keeps the review cycle aligned with your current staff. Review admins can now add and remove participants from an active review cycle. Use the 'Manage participants' link in your review 'Overview' page.
Assuming that you have not excluded users or groups from the review cycle, any user that is added to 15Five before the start date will automatically be added to the review participants.
1. Click on the 'Reviews' tab from your 15Five account.
2. Click on the active review cycle. (You can also click on the three dots to the right of the cycle name, and then 'View review cycle'.)
3. From the 'Overview' tab, click on the gear icon and then 'Manage participants'. (You can also click on the '# Participants' link to edit.)
4. Note that the 'Participant' filter is automatically applied. Remove the filter to find and add a non-participant.
5. Manage your participants by clicking 'Add to cycle' or 'Remove from cycle'.
6. Once the participant has been removed or added, you should see a banner appear in the top right of your screen confirming the action.