We understand that you make changes to personnel often; Adding this functionality allows administrators more management power, and keeps the review cycle aligned with your current staff. Review admins can now add and remove participants from an active review cycle. Use the 'Manage participants' link in your review 'Overview' page.
Assuming that you have not excluded users or groups from your global review settings or from your specific cycle, any person that is active in 15Five before the start date will automatically be added to the review participants.
Manage participants during an active cycle
1. Click on 'Features' from the left navigation.
2. Click on 'Best-Self Review'.
3. Click on the '...' to the right of the active review cycle for which participants need to be managed.
4. Click on 'Manage participants'.
5. Add a filter to find participants vs non-participant.
6. Manage your participants by clicking 'Add to cycle' or 'Remove from cycle'.
7. Once the participant has been removed or added, you should see a banner appear in the top right of your screen confirming the action.