We understand that changes happen, even during active review cycles. This article walks through how to add or remove participants to/from an active review cycle.
Only review admins have access to review settings. Participants can be added or removed up until the cycle end date.
This article specifically addresses how to add or remove participants from an active review cycle. If you want to manage participants for an upcoming review cycle, find the review cycle on the Best-Self Review® dashboard, click "..." to the right of the review cycle name, and select 'Edit review cycle' from the dropdown menu. You can manage participants in the "Review participants" section of cycle settings.
Manage participants during an active cycle
- Click Best-Self Review® in the left-hand navigation bar of 15Five.
- Click on the '...' to the right the review cycle you want to manage participants for and select 'Manage participants' from the dropdown menu.
- Search for the name of the person you want to add or remove from the cycle. Or, click Filter by and use one of the following filters: 1) Participation status, 2) Group, or 3) Manager.
- Click '...' to the right of the name of the person you want to add to or remove from the review cycle.
- To add a non-participant to the review cycle, select Add to cycle from the dropdown menu.
- To remove a participant from the review cycle, select Remove from cycle from the dropdown menu.
A pop-up will appear requiring additional confirmation. Click Remove X from the cycle.
- Once the participant has been removed or added, you'll see a banner appear in the top right-hand corner of your screen confirming the action