Due to the often sensitive nature of reviews, specific review admin need to be assigned. Review admin can create review cycles and question templates, as well as view all submitted reviews.
If you're a company admin, you can add new review admin or remove current review admin at any time. Review admin can see the details of all active reviews; i.e. review specific admins are not available at this time.
To manage review admins
1. Click on your avatar/profile picture in the top right corner of 15Five.
2. Select 'Manage features' from the dropdown menu.
3. Scroll down to the Reviews section and click 'Configure' (next to Best-Self Review).
4. Click on the down arrow next to "Review Administrator(s)" to see your company's current review admin.
To add a new review admin:
1. Click anywhere in the review admin box and a dropdown list of all current company admin will appear.
2. Select the name of the company admin who you'd like to add as a review admin.
3. Save your changes.
To remove a current review admin:
1. Click the "x" next to the name of the user you want to remove as a review admin
2. Save your changes.
When you add a review admin, a box will appear asking if you want to give the new review admin access to all past review cycles as well as future review cycles, OR if you want to restrict their visibility to new review cycles only. Select the option you prefer, and add the review admin.
When you remove a review admin, a box will appear asking if you want to remove access for this review admin from all past, present, and upcoming review cycles, OR if you want to restrict their visibility to upcoming review cycles only. Select the option you prefer, and finish removing the review admin.
Help your review admin with the review process by forwarding them our review admin help docs!