Want to give your whole team a break for the holiday? Or just have a week where you want the team to not have to complete their 15Five reports? Use our company-wide vacation setting.
Need to do this just for one employee? Add a vacation for your direct report.
Set a company-wide vacation
1. Click on 'Settings' from the left navigation.
2. Click on 'Company' to expand the company settings.
3. Click on 'Company settings'.
4. Click on the 'Company-wide vacations' tab.
5. Set the start and end date for the company's time off and add a title (optional).
6. Click on 'Add vacation' to save this vacation.
People will see the following screen when they try to access to the skipped 15Five:
If they would still like to fill out that 15Five for any reason, they can do so by clicking 'Undo skip settings'. 👍 After clicking on 'Undo skip settings' the 15Five will reopen.
For example: If a vacation is set for any day during a week, the whole week will turn into a vacation week.