Want to give your whole team a break for the holiday? Or just have a week where you want the team to not have to complete their 15Five reports? Use our Company-wide Vacation setting.
Need to do this just for one employee? Add a vacation for your direct report.
How to set a company-wide vacation
1. Click on your avatar in the top right corner of 15Five.
2. Select 'Company settings' from the dropdown menu.
3. Click on 'Company-wide vacations' in the left column.
4. Set the start and end date for the company's time off and add a title (optional).
5. Click on 'Add vacation' to save this vacation.
People will see the following screen when they try to access to the skipped 15Five:
If they would still like to fill out that 15Five for any reason, they can do so by clicking 'Undo skip settings'. 👍 After clicking on 'Undo skip settings' the 15Five will reopen.
For example: If a vacation is set for any day during a week, the whole week will turn into a vacation week.