There are cases where you, as the manager, will want to remove comments from a review of your team; whether the feedback be inappropriate, irrelevant, or not constructive. Review admins also have this ability.
Depending on your review settings, you will either be able to remove an answer from the review on your own, allow the author to edit the answer, or send the answer to a review admin to have it removed. These settings are managed by your review admins and were set before the cycle began.
To remove an answer from a peer or upward review of your direct report:
1. Go into your 'Reviews' tab in 15Five.
2. Click on the active cycle that applies.
3. From the 'Overview' tab, you will see 3 buttons labeled 'My reviews', 'My team', and 'Whole company'. If you do not have visibility through drill-down, you will not see 'Whole company'.
4. Click the 'My team' button.
5. Scroll down to 'Review progress' for your team, click the '...' next to the employee whose peer or upward review you want to view, and then click 'View'.
6. Click on the Upward or Peer review tab, whichever applies.
7. Next to the answer that you would like to remove, click the '...' icon and choose whether you would 1- like to have an admin remove the answer, or 2- like to send the review back to the author for editing.
If you choose option 1, your Review admins will be notified of the flagged answer and can remove it.
If review settings allow, you will see a 'remove from shared results' option. Clicking this option will remove the answer without intervention from a review admin.
If you do not see these options, contact an admin to check the Review settings.