High Fives from managers are some of the most memorable for direct reports. Since these words can have such a big impact, the process to give your direct report(s) High Fives is seamless. While reviewing your direct reports' Check-ins, you can give them a High Five without ever leaving the Check-in. Mark as reviewed—check. Show appreciation—check. All in one.
Science 🔬: High Fives
Give a High Five while reviewing your direct report's Check-in
Only reviewers have the option to give a High Five while viewing a Check-in.
1. Click on Features from the left navigation.
2. Click on 'Check-ins' to expand the check-in options.
3. Next, click on 'Team Check-ins'.
4. From the 'Current Check-ins' page for your team, find the Check-in you want to review. Then click the ... to the right of their name, and click View Check-in.
If the Check-in you want to review is from a previous period, click View to the right of Unreviewed Check-ins from previous weeks. Once on the 'Unreviewed Check-ins' page, you can view the Check-in that needs to be reviewed using the ... option.
5. In the 'High Fives' section, you will see the option to High Five your direct report. You can also choose whether you would like to make the High Five public or private.