High fives from managers are some of the most memorable for employees. Since these words can have such a big impact, the process to give your direct report(s) high fives has been made easy and seamless. While reviewing your direct reports' 15Fives, you can give them a High Five them right from the check-in.
Science 🔬: High Fives
Give a High Five while reviewing your direct report's 15Five
Only reviewers have the option to give a High Five while viewing a 15Five.
1. Click on 'Features' from the left navigation.
2. Click on '15Fives' to expand the 15Five check-in options.
3. Next, click on 'Team 15Fives'.
4. From the Current 15Fives page for your team, find the check-in you want to review and click 'View 15Five'.
If the check-in you want to review is from a previous reporting period, click 'View' to the right of Unreviewed 15Fives from previous weeks. Once on the Unreviewed 15Fives page, you can view the check-in that needs to be reviewed.
5. In the 'High Fives' section, you will see the option to high five your direct report. You can also choose whether you would like to make the High Five public or private.