Assigning key results to others can be done during the objective creation process, or by editing an objective. Objectives whose key results are owned by multiple people are called collaborative objectives.
First, you will need to create an objective. Below are the steps to create a new objective, including how to assign key results to others (see step 3).
You cannot assign a key result to more than one person.
Assign a key result to someone else
1. Click on Features from the left navigation.
2. Click on 'Objectives'.
3. You will land on the 'All objectives' page.
4. Click on the Create a new objective button.
5. Fill out all fields before moving to the key results section.
Create key results to measure your objective. Under the title of your key result and to the left of the Show advanced options link, you will see a field labeled 'Owner'. Use the arrow to expand a list of all users in your company.
6. Advanced options allow you to change the metric of your key result. Key results can be measured in percentage, dollar, number, or completed/not completed.
For additional currency values, click ..., 'Other currency', and use the drop-down to choose the currency that applies.
7. Add your privacy settings; Public, Check-in permissions, or Private. For more information on these settings, see this article.
8. Finish your objective by clicking the Create objective button.