As a reviewer, your direct report needs to edit their already submitted and, possibly, already reviewed Check-in. They might have left off a comment that they meant to leave or maybe they simply need to edit an answer. How do you allow them access to edit their Check-in? This article will walk you through the steps you should take to allow your direct report(s) editing access.
Reporters are responsible for requesting edit access from their reviewer—that's you. Once a reporter has requested to edit their Check-in, you will be notified via email and in-app notification. As a reviewer, you can allow editing access by clicking on the Allow editing button to the right of the requested Check-in.
Allow a direct report to edit their Check-in
1. Click on Features from the left navigation.
2. Click on 'Check-ins' to expand the check-in options.
3. Next, click on 'Team Check-ins'.
4. Find the individual whose check-in needs to be reopened for editing and click to ... and View Check-in to view and allow editing.
5. Click on the Allow editing button on the right side of the check-in.
6. You're all done! A notification will be sent to your direct report notifying them that they can now edit their Check-in. The Check-in will not be visible to you again until the reporter resubmits.