1-on-1 agendas are visible to only the two people involved. However, these meeting agendas might need to be shared with other people. Or maybe you would prefer to take written notes during your 1-on-1. You can print or download your 1-on-1 agenda to make these wishes come true!
Print or download a 1-on-1 agenda
1. Click on 'Features' from your left navigation.
2. Click '1-on-1s'.
3. You will automatically see a list of all people that report to you (if applicable), and a list of all people that you have held a 1-on-1 with previously. Click on the name of the person whose 1-on-1 you need to print.
If you do not have a 1-on-1 set up with the person already, follow these steps to create a new 1-on-1.
4. From the list of past and current 1-on-1s, click on the 1-on-1 agenda you would like to print.
5. You should now be looking at the 1-on-1 agenda that you want to print. Click on the '...' next to the name of the person you held/will be holding the 1-on-1 with and then select 'Print'.
6. At this point, a print screen will appear. It might look something like the picture below. You should see an option to save the 1-on-1 agenda as a PDF or print the 1-on-1 agenda. Choose whichever option works best for you and voilá! You're all set! 👍
If you decide to manually fill out the 1-on-1 agenda during a 1-on-1, we still suggest entering that information into the 1-on-1 agenda inside 15Five after the meeting is complete. That way everything that was discussed (including any new action items that arose during conversation) can be emailed out to both participants afterward.