1-on-1 agendas are visible to only the reporter and reviewer. However, these meeting agendas might need to be shared with other people. Or maybe you would you prefer to take written notes during your 1-on-1. You can print or download your 1-on-1 agenda to make these wishes come true!
To print or download a 1-on-1 agenda:
1. Click on the '1-on-1s' tab.
2. Click on the name of the person you held/will be holding the 1-on-1 with.
3. From the list of past and current 1-on-1s, click on the the 1-on-1 agenda you would like to print.
If you do not see this list, and are instead taken to the current 1-on-1, click on the reporter's name to the top left of the agenda to open the full list.
4. You should now be looking at the 1-on-1 agenda that you want to print. Click on the '...' next to the name of the person you held/will be holding the 1-on-1 with and then select 'Print'.
5. At this point a print screen will appear. It might look something like the picture below. You should see an option to save the 1-on-1 agenda as a PDF or print the 1-on-1 agenda. Choose whichever option works best for you and voilá! You're all set! 👍