15Five reports give you a good look at the data surrounding that feature, but what if you want to move the data around, slice and dice, pivot style? Within all 15Five reports lies the option to download a CSV or XLSX sheet. Downloading the data allows you to get the information in your desired format and continue evaluating outside of 15Five.
Success Center article 🗒: Report on data from 15Five
Export as CSV or XLSX
1. Click on Reporting from your left navigation.
2. Click on the desired dashboard and into the report. Let's use the Pulse dashboard as our example.
3. Under the Pulse answers widget, click on the link titled See Pulse answers.
4. You are now viewing the Pulse report: Answers.
5. Click Download at the top right of your screen and select either Download CSV or Download XLSX.
6. The fields will pop up in an alert window, like this. Choose the fields that you want included in your download.
7. Last, click Download XLSX (or Download CSV).
Follow the same steps to download XLSX reports from the Usage, Trends, Polls, and Custom reports, Objectives overview page, and Reviews overview pages.