It is important to be able to find objectives and key results on the 'All objectives' page, especially when your company has lots of objectives. Additionally, it is ideal to not just find objectives but to be able to sort the objectives to match your needs. There are search and sort options available on the 'All objectives' page, found in the 'Objectives summary' section.
Search for a keyword in objectives and key results
1. Click on Objectives from the left navigation.
2. You will land on the 'All objectives' page.
3. Set your filters. For more information on interacting with these filters, see this article.
4. From here, use the search bar to type a word that you would like to see objectives related to. If you want to see all objectives and/or key results that have the word 'sales' in the titles, you would type "sales" into the search bar and hit Enter.
5. The searched word will appear highlighted in all objectives and key results with that word in the title. If the result is found in a key result title, the objective will be expanded to show the key result.
The keyword search will only search for the objectives that match the filters you have chosen at the top of the page.
Sort objectives in the 'Objectives summary' section
On the 'All objectives' page, objectives are sorted alphanumerically by default. You can also sort by due date, last updated date, creation date, and progress percentage using the 'Sort by A-Z' menu. Again, note that this sort will only apply to the objectives that are currently being displayed in the 'Objectives summary' section.
To sort, follow steps 1-3 above, and then use the drop-down to select how you would like the displayed objectives to be sorted.
Success Center article 🗒: Create an objective