Question Preview provides a way to understand what questions each employee currently has or will have showing on their 15Five. With Question Preview, you can make sure the right people are getting the right questions and manage all 15Five questions with ease. It is important to note that this preview shows you questions only, and will not include Pulse, Objectives, or High Fives sections.
To view someone's 15Fives questions:
1. Click on your avatar in the top right of your page.
2. Click on 'Manage questions'.
3. Find the link on the left that says 'Question Preview' and click it.
4. Use the drop down menu to find the person whose questions you want to check out.
5. Use the date filter to select the 15Five reporting period that you want to look at.
OR click on 'Current 15Five' at any time to be taken to the person's current 15Five.
6. Show question details allows you to see more details about each question including the type of question.
7. You are now viewing the questions for the person and date you selected.
8. While viewing the questions, click the '...' to the right of a question to edit, deactivate, or delete the question.