Ever wondered how priorities are being used across your company? Or how many people are carrying their priorities over week after week? The 'Priorities Dashboard' shows the trend of both the percentage of priorities completed and the percentage of priorities carried over. These priorities are pulled from submitted 15Fives, and do not pull in draft data or priorities that are not actively being worked on for the timeframe. In other words, since the current priorities are still technically in draft form until submitted, you cannot report on them until the following reporting period.
The Priorities Dashboard contains a visual representation of completed vs carried over priorities, as well as individual and group metrics.
Priorities Report: Answers
As with Custom Reports for Priorities, we display the details on each individuals priorities plus the submitted status, complete/not complete. You can filter these priorities by time frame, people, groups, reporting frequency, and/or priority status to find exactly what you're looking for. To get to this report, click on 'See all priorities' under your 'Priorities completed' graph.
Priorities Report: Metrics
To accompany the Priorities Dashboard, we created a new metrics report that allows you to dive deeper into the usage data of Priorities.To get to these metrics reports, click on 'See individual metrics' or 'See group metrics' at the bottom of your Priorities Dashboard. Here are the columns we provide in this new report:
- Priority completion rate: The percent of priorities marked as complete and submitted during the time period selected.
- Carry over rate: The percent of priorities that were left incomplete and carried over after submission to the next reporting period during the time period selected.
- Avg priorities per 15Five: The average number of priorities for all the submitted 15Fives during the selected period of time.
- 15Fives submitted: The number of submitted 15Fives out of the number of created 15Fives for the individual or group during the selected time period.
- 15Fives reviewed: The number of 15Fives reviewed out of the number of 15Fives submitted for the individual or group during the selected time period.
- Due day: The day of the week that the individual’s 15Five is due (not available on group view).
- Reporting frequency: The frequency in which an individual is required to fill out a 15Five (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly).
- Avg pulse: The average pulse of the individual or members of the group based on the submitted 15Fives due within the selected time frame.
- Last seen: The last time the individual was active in 15Five (not available on group view).