This article walks through how to add, edit, or delete company values. Company values are the guiding principles and beliefs that shape the culture, decision-making, and behavior of an organization. They are the foundation on which a company's mission and vision are built, and they represent what the organization stands for and what it aspires to be. In 15Five, added company values can be used as hashtags in High Fives and/or included in question templates for Best-Self Review® cycles
In this article, you will learn...
Access and availability
Manage company values
- Click on the Settings gear in the top, right-hand corner of 15Five.
- Select 'Company settings' from the dropdown menu.
- At the bottom of the page, click the arrow under 'Company values' to expand your team's current values.
- Add a new value by clicking +Add another value, delete a value by clicking the trashcan icon to the right of that value, or edit an existing value by clicking into the text field and making desired changes. When you're done, Save your changes.
Altering company values on this page will also update the company values in any active Best-Self Review® cycles in real time. The opposite is also true: altering company values in Best-Self Review® settings will update this list.
Check out these additional resources ⬇️
- Help Center article 💡: Use a company value hashtag in a high five | Read for steps on how to enable company value hashtags in High Fives and give a high five that contains a company value.
- Help Center article 💡: Use 15Five's default question templates | Read for steps on how to use 15Five's default question templates in a review cycle. These default templates have company value questions built-in.
- Help Center article 💡: Create a custom question template | Read for steps on how to add company value questions to a custom template to use in a review cycle.