HRSoft is a compensation, rewards, and performance management software that empowers companies to make fair, informed compensation decisions.
The HRSoft integration is a one-way (15Five > HRSoft), API-based integration that empowers you to...
- Automatically transfer data, including performance review information, from 15Five to HRSoft— saving time and decreasing the potential for error;
- Calculate informed compensation recommendations based on 15Five performance data, a holistic measure of performance based on performance reviews and competencies;
- Achieve pay for performance in your organization.
This article walks through how to set up and use the HRSoft integration.
Access and availability
Make pay & comp decisions with confidence using key insights and user-friendly reporting:
Frictionless: Seamlessly integrate data gathered from performance reviews and incorporate it into compensation decisions on a centralized dashboard.
Feature-rich: Combine the power of 15Five’s holistic performance reviews with HRSoft’s decades of compensation management experience to provide HR leaders with rich, enterprise-grade functionality.
Configurable: Customizable interfaces allow HR leaders to take full control of the review cycle by tuning and refining reporting features — delivering proper insights to stakeholders.
Drive pay equity and retention:
- Eliminate manual processes, save time, and increase the accuracy of pay & comp decisions by utilizing automated, wizard-based workflows.
- Centralized dashboards empower lean HR teams to stay organized and flexible as their organizations grow.
Increase visibility by running data through analysis engines that validate compensation decisions and generate executive-level reports in minutes.
- Goals are tracked and measured in 15Five for each team member.
- Reviews are completed in 15Five at the end of each cycle.
- Measurements ratings, or grades for the individual and team performance components are automatically transferred to HRSoft.
- Compensation planning and management is completed in HRSoft using the data transferred from 15Five.
API data fields transferred
The data fields that are transferred from 15Five to HRSoft (respectively) are listed below.
|REVIEW_TYPE (self, manager, peer, and/or upward)
|DUE_DATE (the date the review was due)
|EMP_OBJECT_ID (an internal, user-specific reference number assigned by 15Five)
|RATING_STATUS (completed or not competed)
|COMPLETED_ON (the date the review was submitted)
|COMPETENCY (how the employee was rated in review-specific competencies)
Enable the integration
Follow the steps below to create a public API key in 15Five (one-time setup).
- Click on the 'Settings' gear menu in the top right-hand corner of your 15Five account.
- Select 'Integrations' from the dropdown menu.
- Click Enable to the right of the Public API option.
- Once enabled, you'll land on the 'Company API keys' page. It looks like this. Click the Create new key button.
- Add a short name for your API key. This name can be anything; usually, a name that is easily identifiable from your server side. Then, click Save.
- You will be redirected back to the 'Company API keys' page to verify your API key and access token.
The Public API key is 32 characters long. Not to be confused with the SCIM key, which is 30 characters long. The endpoint for your API, assuming you do not have a unique subdomain, is my.15five.com.
- Use the access token to link 15Five's API to your server.
The HRSoft team has to set up the API in the HRSoft environment for each client. Please reach out to an HRSoft representative to have the integration enabled.
FAQs and troubleshooting
- Does the compensation decision data flow back to 15Five in the integration? Ex. Are there any fields that would show that an employee received a raise during the last performance cycle? No— our current integrations are only one-way (15Five info flowing into HRSoft for compensation decisions). While this isn't an automated part of the integration, customers can leverage custom people attributes as a way to get that info back into 15Five.
Have a question you don't see listed here? Contact 15Five's Support Team by emailing support@15Five.com, or reach out to HRSoft's Support Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (407)475-5500 Ext 4.
Check out these additional resources ⬇️
- HRSoft one-pager 📖
- Help Center article 💡: Create a Best-Self Review® cycle
- Blog post 📝: 5 Ways to Empower Managers to Lead Compensation Discussions
- Blog post 📝: Progressive Performance Management: Why Your Employee Compensation Strategy Is Holding You Back
- Webinar 👩🏾💻: Scaling Up Compensation with Verne Harnish (57 min)