When starting with 15Five account admins will notice that there are default attributes for all people such as email, location, timezone, etc. If your company tracks/needs attributes in addition to the defaults, you can create them from the 'Attributes' page or via CSV import. Some examples of custom attributes: Tenure date, Compensation range, T-shirt size, etc. Either way (manually or CSV), account admins can use the custom attribute option to optimize and customize their 15Five experience.
Create a custom people attribute
1. Click on your avatar in the upper right corner of your page and then click 'Manage People'.
2. Find the 'Attributes' option on the far left under 'People' and click.
3. Click on the 'Create a new attribute' button.
4. Fill out the details of the custom attribute you would like to add. If you would like to restrict editing access of the attribute details, check the 'Only admins can change this attribute's data' box.
5. Click 'Create attribute' for the attribute to be added.
Now, there is a new attribute for T-shirt size appearing on your 'Attributes' page.
Additionally, once a custom attribute has been added, people's attributes can be managed individually from the 'Manage people' page (better for smaller scale updates) or in bulk via CSV import (better for mass updates or updating groups).
When you view someone's profile, you will notice a field or fields for your custom attribute(s). Here is an example after the custom attribute 'T-shirt size' was added as an attribute.