After results have been shared with a review cycle participant and a final review meeting is held between the participant and their manager, 15Five gives the option for participants to "acknowledge" they've seen their review results and held a meeting with their manager.
In this article, you will learn...
- What the review acknowledgement process look like
- How to acknowledge your review results
- How to report on review acknowledgement
Account admins must enable review acknowledgement in their global company review settings. The selected setting will apply to all review cycles, and changing the setting will impact all active review cycles.
Review Acknowledgement process
- A manager shares review results with the review cycle participant.
- The participant receives in in-app notification (pictured below) letting them know that results have been shared and it's time to discuss with their manager and acknowledge the review took place.
- The manager schedules a time to go through review results with the participant.
- The review meeting takes place between the participant and their manager.
- After the meeting, the participant checks the box on their review results and digitally signs to acknowledge that the meeting took place by following the steps in the next section of this article.
Lack of review acknowledgement will not prevent a review from being finalized.
Acknowledge review results
- Click on Best-Self Review® in the main, left-hand navigation bar of 15Five.
- Open the review cycle you want to acknowledge review results for.
- Use the filter to pull up your own review results. If you are not a review admin, cycle collaborator, or manager, your review results will be pulled up by default.
- Open your review results.
- Make sure the 'Summary' tab of your results is open, then scroll to the bottom of the page.
- If Review Acknowledgement is enabled for your review cycle, you'll see an 'Acknowledgement' section at the bottom of your review summary. Check the box next to the acknowledgement statement and digitally sign your name, then click Yes, I acknowledge.
Report on Review Acknowledgement
If you're a review admin or cycle collaborator, you can report on who has acknowledged their review by exporting the Full progress report.
If the Review Acknowledgement setting is turned on in your company's Best-Self Review® settings, there will be an "Acknowledgement" column in this report. Once a review cycle participant checks the box and signs their name to acknowledge their review, the Full progress report will list the timestamp the employee submitted the acknowledgment.