Freshteam is an HRIS software, powered by Freshworks, that allows you to manage your hiring, onboarding, time-off, employee data, and HR workflows in one place. With the 15Five <> Freshteam integration, you can...
- Sync employee data (new employee, updated employee, terminated employee) from Freshteam to 15Five in real-time
- Automatically onboard a new employee onto 15Five when they’re onboarded onto Freshteam
- Show employees their 15Five Objectives, Pulse Ratings, Reviews and High Fives within their employee detail page in Freshteam
In this article, you will learn...
- How to create a public API key in 15Five (necessary step prior to setting up the integration)
Once you've created the API key, please see this article from Freshteam for instructions on on how to finish setting up the integration.
Set up the integration
Create a public API key in 15Five (one-time setup)
- Click on the 'Settings' gear menu in the top right-hand corner of your 15Five account.
- Select 'Features' from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on 'Integrations'.
- Click Enable to the right of the Public API option.
- Once enabled, you'll land on the 'Company API keys' page. It looks like this. Click the Create new key button.
- Add in a short name for your API key. This name can be anything; usually, a name that is easily identifiable from your server-side. Then, click Save.
- You will be redirected back to the 'Company API keys' page to verify your API key and access token.
The Public API key is 32 characters long. Not to be confused with the SCIM key, which is 30 characters long.
The endpoint for your API, assuming you do not have a unique subdomain, is my.15five.com.
- Once you've created the API key, please see this article from Freshteam for instructions on on how to finish setting up the integration.