Freshteam is an HRIS software, powered by Freshworks, that allows you to manage your hiring, onboarding, time-off, employee data, and HR workflows in one place. With the 15Five <> Freshteam integration, you can sync employee data from Freshteam > 15Five, automatically onboard a new employee onto 15Five when they’re onboarded onto Freshteam, and show employees their 15Five Objectives, Pulse Ratings, Reviews, and High Fives within their employee detail page in Freshteam.
In this article, you will learn...
Set up the integration
The 15Five <> Freshteam integration is an API integration that's hosted in Freshteam. Before setting up the integration in Freshteam, you must create a public API key in 15Five by following the steps below. Once you've created the API key, please see this article from Freshteam for instructions on on how to finish setting up the integration.
Create a public API key in 15Five (one-time setup)
- Click on the 'Settings' gear menu in the top right-hand corner of your 15Five account.
- Select 'Features' from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on'Integrations'.
- Click Enable to the right of the Public API option.
- Once enabled, you'll land on the 'Company API keys' page. It looks like this. Click the Create new key button.
- Add in a short name for your API key. This name can be anything; usually, a name that is easily identifiable from your server-side. Then, click Save.
- You will be redirected back to the 'Company API keys' page to verify your API key and access token.
The Public API key is 32 characters long. Not to be confused with the SCIM key, which is 30 characters long.
The endpoint for your API, assuming you do not have a unique subdomain, is my.15five.com.
- Once you've created the API key, please see this article from Freshteam for instructions on on how to finish setting up the integration.
What attributes can be synced from Freshteam to 15Five?
|Freshteam Field||15five Fields||Option to unselect?|