Within 15Five, there are three administrative roles: Account admin, HR admin, and Billing admin. There are also other roles within 15Five that provide additional permissions to individuals. In this article, we'll walk through how to assign these roles to individuals in 15Five. For more information about roles in 15Five, please refer to our "Roles and permissions in 15Five" Help Center article.
Assign an administrative role
- Click on the Settings gear in the top, right-hand corner of 15Five.
- Select 'People' from the dropdown menu.
- You're now on the 'Manage people' page. From here, use the search bar on the right-hand side of the screen to search for the name of the employee who you want to assign a role to.
- Click on the name of the employee to open their account settings page.
- Scroll down to the 'Permissions' section of the employee's account settings page and check the box next to the roles you want to assign to them.
Save your changes.
Assign other roles
To assign other roles to individuals, please refer to the role-specific article below.
- Change a person's direct manager
- Change a group administrator
- Best-Self Review®: Add an additional manager for a review cycle participant
- Best-Self Review®: Add a review viewer for a review cycle participant
- Best-Self Review®: Add or remove review admins
- Best-Self Review®: Add or remove cycle collaborators
- Best-Self Review®: Create custom Best-Self Review® roles
- Engage: Assign roles and results access in Engage