The homepage in 15Five is your one-stop destination for staying on top of your most important priorities, communicating with your manager and team, and achieving your work goals with ease. This employee-centric hub simplifies your journey toward success by allowing you to access your key priorities, connect seamlessly with your manager and colleagues, and unlock swift support—all in one central location. In this article, we'll walk you through the sections of your homepage and how you can use them to streamline tasks and collaboration.
In this article, you will learn...
Access and availability
Use my homepage
- To access your homepage, simply click on Home in 15Five's main, left-hand navigation.
- Once you've opened your homepage, you'll see two sections: the Actions List and the People List. Continue reading for a deep dive into each of these sections.
🎯 Actions List
The Actions List serves as a comprehensive list of things you're responsible for and enables you to work with your manager and coworkers to prioritize tasks, engage in impactful conversations, and remove obstacles. This section is your go-to hub for understanding where to act next to be an engaged employee and consistently drive performance. You can also move in and out of live and asynchronous discussions by adding Actions directly to 1-on-1 agendas — all while keeping critical items structured, top of mind, and moving forward daily.
Two categories of Actions appear in your Actions List: User Actions and System Actions. User Actions are actions created by you or your team and can be checked off as they're completed. System Actions are integrated actions that connect to other 15Five features (e.g. filling out your Check-in, submitting a review in a Best-Self Review® cycle, et cetera) and are automatically marked as "complete" when they are performed in the platform. Read more about the types of actions in 15Five.
There are three types of User Actions that you can add to your Actions List:
- 📋 Actions are tasks that you need to complete. You can create either public or private actions. Actions that require further discussion can be easily added to 1-on-1 agendas as action items.
- 💬 Discussions are important topics that you need to reflect on or collaborate with your team on. Creating and engaging in discussions you make progress daily, even outside of Check-ins and 1-on-1s. You can create either public or private discussions. Discussions that require face-to-face conversation can be easily added to 1-on-1 agendas as talking points.
- 🚫 Blockers are things to surface with your manager that are preventing you from completing your work. When you create a blocker, your manager is immediately notified so they are aware of the issue and can help unblock you as quickly as possible. Blockers are visible to both you and manager and are automatically added to your current 1-on-1 as talking points upon creation.
You can do the following things from your Actions List:
- Create an action, discussion, or blocker to add to your Actions List.
Edit or delete an Action by clicking on the Action and using the Edit or Delete links.
Add an Action to your 1-on-1 agenda with the impacted person by editing the Action and clicking the "Add to 1-on-1" icon. Please note that blockers are automatically added to your 1-on-1 with your manager.
Comment on an Action by clicking on the Action and typing your comment in the textfield. We support rich-text formatting.
Mark a User Action as "Complete" by clicking the checkmark to its left. Completed actions are removed from your Actions List mainview, but can be accessed using the "Completed" filter.
Open a Systems Action in 15Five by clicking the arrow to its left. Once you complete the action in 15Five, it will be marked as "Complete" on your Actions List.
Filter your Actions List by type, time period, or completion status using the filters at the top of this section
View your Actions with a specific individual by clicking on their name in the People List section of your homepage.
When you're viewing Actions with a specific individual, open their profile or current 1-on-1 agenda by clicking ... in the top, right-hand corner of the Actions List.
👥 People List
The People List contains your manager and anyone you've starred on your 1-on-1s page. Clicking on a person's name will filter your Action List by Actions you have with that person.