Only an existing account admin can make a person an account admin.
Account admins can create/modify questions company-wide, manage all company, user, and group settings, manage billing information, and create or deactivate users and groups. They can also pull custom reports based on hierarchy and follow settings, be appointed as review admins, and appoint other users as account admins. There can be multiple account admins within a company.
Manage a person's account admin permissions
- Click on the 'Settings' gear in the top right-hand corner of your 15Five account.
- Select 'People' (in-app link) from the dropdown menu.
- You'll land on the 'Manage people' page. From here, click on the name of the person whose account permissions you want to manage to open their individual user settings.
- Scroll down to the 'Permissions' section and check the box to the left of 'Account administrator' to give them account admin permissions. To remove someone as an account admin, uncheck this box.
- Click on the Save button at the bottom of the page.
To see a list of all account administrators, visit this page (in-app link).
📖 Related articles
- 15Five implementation guide for account admins
- How to manage 15Five billing admins
- What permissions different roles in 15Five have
- How to make someone a review admin