You can see report submission by the company, by a group, or by individual and download activity reports in a CSV file.
To view reports
- Click on the 'Reporting' tab.
- Click on 'Usage'.
- Select the criteria you would like to see a report on.
Here are some usage dashboard tips to help drive engagement:
- Get usage for the year or last 3 months to see who is reporting and who is reviewing reports.
- See how Manager's participation impacts and influences team report submission.
- Keep on top of engagement to see your top submitters and to catch anyone that may be dropping off on their submissions.
- Export data and see streaks so you can leverage this information to get more engagement. Reach out to the groups or individuals with the highest number of streaks to understand the value they get out of 15Five then share that with the teams who are not using 15Five.
- Sort by "last submitted on" and then contact team members who haven't submitted in over a month. See team members who have never submitted to help get them to use the tool.
Want to check on Reviewer participation?
You can see Reviewer number of direct reports, number of report unreviewed, and the review ratings.
Want to check on 1-on-1 usage?
The 1-on-1 usage dashboard will give you a total # of 1-on-1s that have been held over the given period of time. Note that in order for the meeting to be considered as "held", the reviewer must hold AND end the meeting. 1-on-1s that were not ended properly will not count as a completed 1-on-1.
You can also check the graph to review usage for a certain reporting period during the last 1,3, etc months. In the pictured case, the reporting period is weekly. Therefore, we can see the # of 1-on-1s held on a week to week basis.
The 1-on-1 Activity shows each reviewer and reporter's stats- listing out how many 1-on-1s have been held between the two, and when the last meeting occurred. You can sort by # of meetings or last held for convenience.