- Click on the 'Objectives' tab, then click on the 'Create a new objective' button.
- Enter in your Objective name and then select 'Align with parent Objective'.
- Enter in Key Results.
- Select date and privacy settings.
- Click on 'Create Objective'.
How do I convert a key result to a child objective?
- Select the Objective that contains the key result you wish to convert.
- Click on the '...' to the right of the key result you want to convert to a child objective.
- Select 'Convert to child objective'.
- Follow prompts and click on 'Create objective'.
Once you convert a key result to a child objective, it will show under the parent Objective as a child Objective.
Once you have your parent objectives aligned, you will be able to view child objectives in your 'Objectives' tab.
How are the percentages of Child Objectives calculated towards the Company-wide Objective?
Let's say you have one Company-wide Objective, and you have 4 team members aligned on this objective. Each team member would contribute to 25% of the completion of the Company-wide Objective.