- Click on your profile picture up in your top right corner.
- Click on 'Company settings'.
- Scroll down to the 'Integrations' section on your left hand navigation.
- Select 'Setup integration' next to BambooHR, and enter in your BambooHR Subdomain. Your BambooHR subdomain is only the genericcompany in your https://genericcompany.bamboohr.com URL.
BambooHR also has a Help Center article walking you through integrating BambooHR + 15Five.
If you do not see BambooHR active in your account, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.
Sync Data Automatically or Manually
You can sync your data manually or have 15Five do this for you. Here is a list of fields that we sync with:
- first & last names
- employee id
- location field
- reviewer (email)
- group (department in BHR= group in 15Five; adding a department in BambooHR will add a new group in 15Five)
You will need your BambooHR subdomain for the ID.
If you have the email invitation toggle on, we will send your team login details and an invite to join 15Five.
Check for any error messages upon import. You may have to correct email addresses or reviewer settings.