You forgot to submit your check-in. You got busy and didn't have time to complete and submit your 15Five check-in. We understand. Other priorities can sometimes take precedence over submitting your 15Five check-in. If you're late on a 15Five check-in, we recommend that you submit it anyway. Submitting check-ins allows you to keep the log of work running and keeps your submission stats up. See the below walkthrough for steps on how to complete past-due 15Five check-ins.
If you filled out the next period's check-in instead of the current reporting period, you can move your answers to a prior reporting period. See this article for a walkthrough.
To submit a check-in that is past due
1. Click on Features from your left navigation.
2. Click '15Fives' to expand the 15Fives drop-down menu.
3. Click on 'My 15Fives'.
4. Click on View my history at the top right of your page.
5. You will see a Fill out 15Five button next to the week that you missed. Click that button to open and complete your 15Five.
6. Remember to click Submit when you're done filling out your 15Five check-in!
You will not see the option to fill out 15Five check-ins that are more than 35 days overdue. To fill out a 15Five check-in that's over 35 days overdue, please reach out to email@example.com.
Blog post 🗒: Interested in increasing engagement of your team?