You may know that top-tier direct managers (CEOs, C Levels, VPs, HR Managers, etc.) can see the Check-ins of anyone below them in their hierarchy by default, and global viewers can see the Check-ins of everyone in your organization. However, you might not know how to view those Check-ins.
In this article, you will learn...
- How to view the Check-ins of people in your hierarchy
- How to view the Check-ins of everyone you have permission to view
View the Check-ins of people in your hierarchy
- Click on Check-ins in 15Five's main, left-hand navigation bar.
- Click to open the 'Team's' tab.
- A list of your immediate direct reports for the current reporting period will appear. Direct reports who manage teams of their own will have a "+" to the left of their name. Click the + to expand the view and see all direct reports under each person.
Need ideas on how to best review your employee's Check-ins? Check out our "Review a Check-in" Help Center article.
View everyone's Check-ins that you have permission to view
- Click on Check-ins in 15FIve's main, left-hand navigation bar.
- Click to open the 'Everyone's' tab.
- A list of all individuals whose Check-ins you are able to view will appear. The individuals will be listed in chronological order based on the latest submission dates. You can also search for an individual in the search bar.
- Click on Groups to the right-hand side of the page for an expanded view of all groups by name. You can then click on a specific group to view all submitted Check-ins for members of the group.
- Once you find the person whose Check-in you would like to view, click on their name to open the Check-in.
Help Center article 💡: Review a Check-in