Due to the often sensitive nature of reviews, specific review administrators need to be assigned. Review administrators can create review cycles and question templates, as well as view all submitted reviews.
If you're an account administrator, you can add new review administrators or remove current review administrators at any time. Review administrators can see the details of all active reviews; i.e. review specific administrators are not available at this time.
Review admininstrators must first be account administrators. For a walkthrough on how to make a user an account administrator, click here.
Access a list of current review administrators
1. Click on 'Settings' from the left navigation.
2. Click on 'Features'.
3. Click on 'Best-Self Review®'.
4. Click on the down arrow next to "Review Administrator(s)" to see your company's current review administrators.
Add a new review administrator
1. Click anywhere in the review admin box and a dropdown list of all current account administrators will appear.
2. Select the name of the account administrator you'd like to add as a review administrator.
3. Save your changes.
4. When you add a review administrator, a box will appear asking if you want to give the new review administrator access to all past review cycles as well as future review cycles, OR if you want to restrict their visibility to new review cycles only. Select the option you prefer, and add the review administrators.
Remove a current review administrator
1. Click the "x" next to the name of the user you want to remove as a review admin
2. Save your changes.
3. When you remove a review administrator, a box will appear asking if you want to remove access for this review admin from all past, present, and upcoming review cycles, OR if you want to restrict their visibility to upcoming review cycles only. Select the option you prefer, and finish removing the review administrator.
Help your review admin with the review process by forwarding them our review admin help docs!