Due to the often sensitive nature of reviews, specific review administrators need to be assigned. Review administrators can create review cycles and question templates, as well as view all submitted reviews. Account admins can add new review administrators or remove current review administrators. Review administrators can see the details of all active reviews. To give someone cycle-specific permissions, you can make them a cycle collaborator.
In this article, you will learn...
Access and availability
⛔️ Required access to Best-Self Review® and feature settings.
👥 This article is relevant to Review admins.
📦 This feature is available in the Perform and Total Platform pricing packages.
Manage review admins
Only account admins can be given review admin permissions. Check out this article for steps on how to make someone an account admin.
- Click on the 'Settings' gear in the top, right-hand corner of 15Five.
- Select 'Features' from the dropdown menu.
- Click into the 'Best-Self Review®' section.
- Click on the down arrow next to "Review Administrator(s)." Here, you can see a list of your company's current review admins.
- To add a new review admin, click anywhere in the review admin box and a dropdown list of your company's current account admins will appear. Select which account admin you want to make a review admin, then click Save. A popup will appear that asks you whether or not this person should have access to all reviews (including past reviews) or only reviews going forward. Confirm your choice.
- To remove a review admin, click the X next to their name, then click Save. A popup will appear that asks you if you'd like to remove review admin access for that individual from only future cycles, or for all cycles. Confirm your choice.
- Your changes will take effect immediately.
Related articles 📖
- What to expect: I'm a review admin
- How to make someone a cycle collaborator
- What roles exist in a Best-Self Review® cycle