Lock a review cycle
Locking a review cycle means that users will no longer be able to submit reviews or edit any settings (due dates, visibility, transparency, etc) within the cycle. This should only be done when the review cycle is fully completed and all summary meetings have been held.
To lock a cycle:
1. Click on the ‘Reviews’ tab from your 15Five account.
2. Click on the ended review cycle that you wish to lock. (You can also click on the three dots to the right of the cycle name, and then ‘View review cycle’.)
3. Click the orange ‘Lock cycle’ button.
4. Check or uncheck the ‘Release all unreleased reviews to teammates’. This action cannot be undone. If you choose to share all results, and later need to unshare, you will need Support's help.
5. Click ‘Lock review cycle’.
If you need to unlock a cycle, please contact 15Five Support at email@example.com.
Success Center article 🗒: Pull a review progress report