There are times when 1-on-1s are no longer relevant, and you no longer want them to show on your 'My 1-on-1s' page. Let's say your direct reports have been moved around, and you no longer need to hold regular 1-on-1s with them. Or, your teammate has moved to another department and you are no longer holding 1-on-1s with them. What if someone leaves the company? Those 1-on-1s aren't going to continue. If any of these situations (or others) apply, you can remove the 1-on-1s from your 'My 1-on-1s' page.
For all intents and purposes, removing = hiding from view. Removing does not equal deleting. All 1-on-1 data will be stored in case it needs to be accessed in the future. Keep reading for steps on how to make a removed 1-on-1 reappear.
Remove 1-on-1s from the 'My 1-on-1s' page
1. Click on 'Features' from your left navigation.
2. Click '1-on-1s'.
3. Find the person whose 1-on-1s you would like to remove and click on the '...' to the far right of their name.
4. Click on 'Remove' and read through the pop-up warning. Remember, removing does not equal deleting and the 1-on-1s can be accessed again by creating a new 1-on-1 with this person.
5. Click 'Remove' again.
6. Notice that the person has been removed from the 'My 1-on-1s' list.
If you remove someone from your 1-on-1 list on accident or 1-on-1s with that person become relevant again, you can bring them back into view by creating a new 1-on-1 with that person.
Unhide/re-add 1-on-1s to the 'My 1-on-1s' page
Unhiding 1-on-1s is also important if your direct reports get moved to a new manager, but you still want to reference those old 1-on-1s with your previous direct reports.
1. Click on 'Create a new 1-on-1'.
2. Search for the person whose 1-on-1s you want to restore and click on their name.
3. Click 'Create a new 1-on-1'.
4. Upon clicking, you will be taken to a current 1-on-1 with that person. If you would like to go back and view all 1-on-1s held with that person, find their name in turquoise at the top of your page and click it.
5. All past 1-on-1s and the current draft 1-on-1 will appear.
6. Lastly, this person's name will reappear on your 'My 1-on-1s' page.