This article discusses how to either enable or disable the ability for people in your company to follow each other's objectives. Following objectives allows people visibility into objectives and key results that they themselves don't own, but may be stakeholders in. This feature is especially helpful for companies with high collaboration and for people who want to stay up to date on an objective's latest progress.
The objective owner cannot restrict who can follow their objective if the objective is public or if the person wanting to follow it has permission to view the objective.
Enable/disable Following Objectives
1. Click on the Settings menu at the upper right corner of your 15Five account.
2. Select Features from the dropdown menu.
3. Click on 'Objectives'.
4. Scroll down to the 'Following Objectives' section and click the arrow to expand options.
5. Toggle the 'Enable following Objectives' option On or Off. It will be Off by default.
6. Remember to save your setting.
Public objectives can be followed by anyone with Objectives access. 15Five permissions and Specific people/Private objectives can be followed by anyone who has permission to view the objective and has Objectives access. Read more about objective permissions in this article.