When action items are created in a 1-on-1 agenda, they are automatically assigned to the person that added the action item- most likely you. If you would like to assign the action item to the other person in the 1-on-1, such as your manager, your direct report, or a teammate, this article explains how to do that. You cannot reassign action items that you do not own. In that case, ask the other person to assign the action item to you.
Assign an action item to another person
1. Select the '1-on-1s' tab in your top navigation bar.
2. You will automatically see a list of all people that report to you (if applicable), and a list of all people that you have held a 1-on-1 with previously. Click on the name of the person whose 1-on-1 you want to open.
3. Click into the 'Current 1-on-1 (Draft)' (or, if you don't have a current 1-on-1 open, create a new 1-on-1).
4. Scroll down to the 'New Action Items' section of the 1-on-1 agenda.
5. Click on the avatar next to the action item select the 1-on-1 participant's avatar to reassign the action item to them.
6. 1-on-1 agendas save in live-time, so no need to save your changes! The action item will appear on the 15Five homepage of the person it's assigned to, under "To dos."