When action items are created in a 1-on-1 agenda, they are automatically assigned to the person that added the action item. This article explains how to assign the action item to the other 1-on-1 participant.
In this article, you will learn...
Assign an action item to another person
- From within the 1-on-1 agenda you want to reassign an action item in, add the action item to the 'New Action Items' section.
- After adding the action item, click on the avatar next to the item and select the other 1-on-1 participant.
- 1-on-1 agendas save in real-time, so no need to save your changes! The action item will appear in the 1-on-1 agenda and on the homepage of the person it's assigned to, so it can stay top-of-mind for the responsible party.
Related articles 📖
- How to use the 1-on-1 agenda
- How to create, schedule, and end a 1-on-1