We know that restricting access around who can invite people to 15Five is important for account administrators. By default, anyone in 15Five can add new people to their account without an account administrator having to approve.
If you would like to change these invite settings and restrict who can add new individuals to your company account, you can do so from the 'Company settings' page. This page allows you to manage who has permission to add people to their account, whether email invites should be sent for bulk imports, and what that email invite should say.
Manage company invite settings
1. Click on 'Settings' from the left navigation.
2. Click on 'Company' to expand the company settings.
3. Click on 'Company settings'.
4. Scroll to the 'Invite settings' section and expand it using the blue drop down arrow on the right.
5. Select your desired option under the question 'Who has permission to add people to this account?'. Your options are everyone=anyone in the company can add new people, only admins=only account administrators can add new people, or only admins and reviewers=only account administrators and reviewers can add new people. Regardless of selected setting, only account administrators can add people using the bulk import.
6. Next, select your desired option under 'How should 15Five handle invite emails for bulk imports?'. In other words, when bulk imports are completed by an account administrator, should emails go out immediately or would you like invite emails to be sent at a later time?
7. Remember to save your settings.