The Sapling + 15Five integration links a company’s performance management software with their human resource information software (HRIS).
In just a few short steps inside the 15Five application, an account administrative can link your two accounts (Sapling and 15Five) and import the company’s employees and management structure into 15Five.
- Configuration Steps
The Sapling integration syncs automatically, so that the two systems are updated with the latest employment changes.
Automatic User Provisioning is supported for the 15Five application.
This enables Sapling to:
- Create a new employee in 15Five when you onboard someone in Sapling
- Keep their details up to date based on changes in Sapling
- Deactivate employees in 15Five when they are offboarded in Sapling
- Delete employees in 15Five if employees are deleted in Sapling
Before you configure provisioning in Sapling...
1. Click on 'Settings' from the left navigation.
2. Then click on 'Features' to expand the feature settings.
3. Last, click on 'Integrations'.
NOTE ✏️: Your company must first have the SCIM integration setting enabled. If you do not see a SCIM option from your Integrations page, reach out to your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attribute mapping- what data syncs?
In your Sapling account, navigate from Home > Integrations. Turn the toggle on for the 15Five integration, and add your URL and Access token.
Next, select what Employee Group and Employment Status apply when creating and syncing 15Five profiles with Sapling (for ex: only certain departments, locations, or employment type).
And that's it! Data will now flow seamlessly between 15Five <> Sapling.