Only account admins can manage feature settings.
This article walks through how to manage settings for the Profile feature in 15Five, which includes employee 'About' pages.
Access and manage Profile feature settings
- Click on the Settings gear in the top, right-hand corner of your 15Five account.
- Select 'Features' from the dropdown menu.
- Click into the 'Profile' section.
The following settings can be customized in this section:
- Configure the About page: Every 15Five user has an 'About' page that can be accessed from the company directory (in-app link). In this setting, determine which questions you want to appear on the 'About' page by checking/unchecking the box to the right of the question.
- Enable/Disable Best-Self Kickoff: Best-Self Kickoff is a guided meeting, built into 15Five, that is held between managers and their direct reports and that can be accessed from an employee's 'About' page. In this setting, decide whether or not you want people to have the option to hold a Best-Self Kickoff meeting. Disabling this option will remove the Best-Self Kickoff box from all employee 'About' pages.
📖 Related articles
- How to view someone's profile
- How to hold a Best-Self Kickoff meeting