If Slack is enabled for your company and has been successfully integrated, the 15Five app can be added to your Slack account. Adding the 15Five app to your Slack account allows you to manage 15Five items via Slack and receive notifications via Slack. Below are the steps to adding the 15Five app to your Slack account, interacting with the 15Five app in Slack, and a list of the capabilities of the Slack and 15Five integration.
Add the 15Five app to your Slack account
1. Scroll down to the 'Apps' portion of your Slack window and click the '+' sign.
2. Search for "15Five".
3. Click on the icon shown below.
4. Confirm that the 15Five app is appearing in your Slack account.
Interact with 15Five app in Slack
1. When you click on the 15five app in your Slack account, you will be taken to your 15Five Home page for Slack- different but similar to your 15Five Home page in 15Five.
The capabilities of the 15Five + Slack integration:
- You can receive your personal 15Five notifications through Slack instead of through email.
- You can share an answer on Slack to a designated channel.
- You can create any question so that all answers will get pushed into a designated channel as the answers are submitted.
- You can comment on 15Five check-in items directly from a Slack notification.
- You can push submitted Priorities to a designated Slack channel.
- You can mark a priority as complete from the applicable notification.
- You can add a specific Slack message to your next week’s Priorities list (on your 15Five check-in) using the More Actions menu.
- You can push High Fives to a designated Slack channel.
- You can push Group High Fives to a designated Slack channel.
- You can give High Fives from within Slack (using /highfive command) that will appear in 15Five.
- You can comment + like High Fives from a Slack notification.
- You can request feedback (using /request-feedback command) and respond to feedback requests via Slack.
- You can end a 1-on-1 from the applicable notification, if you have Slack notifications enabled for the 'when my 1-on-1 was not ended by the day after it was scheduled' option.
- You can add a specific Slack message to an upcoming or scheduled 1-on-1 using the More Actions menu.