This article walks through managing how often the Pulse question, priorities, and objective updates sections of Check-ins appear. The frequency of these sections can be set either company-wide or by group.
You can also edit group Check-in section frequency, as well as other group settings including group name, admin, members, and visibility, one-off by following the steps in our "Edit group settings" Help Center article.
If you'd like to change how frequently Check-ins are generated for a person, a group, or your entire company, check out our "Change the frequency of Check-ins" Help Center article.
Manage Check-in section frequency
- Click the settings gear in the top right-hand corner of 15Five.
- Select 'Features' from the dropdown menu.
- Open the 'Check-ins' section.
- Click the arrow next to "Customize frequency" to expand frequency options.
- To set the default frequency for your entire company, check the circle next to "Company-wide".
To set frequency for a specific group(s), check the circle next to "Limit to groups" and select all desired groups from the dropdown menu.
- Select the desired frequency for the Pulse, Priorities, and Objectives Check-in sections. Possible frequencies are weekly, bi-weekly (i.e. fortnightly), and monthly.
When the Pulse, Priorities, and/or Objectives sections are set to a monthly frequency, they will show on the first Check-in of month. When they are set to bi-weekly, they will show on the first and third week of each month. These settings will not be applied to current/already-generated Check-ins.
7. Save your changes.