We understand that changes happen. In this article, you will learn how to make changes to an active engagement campaign, including managing participants, notifications, milestones, and more.
Access and availability
⛔️ Required access to Engagement and the Campaign page.
👥 This article is relevant to Engagement admins.
📦 This feature is available in the Engage, Legacy Perform, and Total Platform pricing packages.
Make changes to an active engagement campaign
- Click Engagement in 15Five's main, left-hand navigation to open the Engage Portal.
- You'll be taken to the "Engagement Campaigns" page. Click on the name of the campaign you need to make changes to.
Use the Filter by option in the top, right-hand corner of the campaigns page to filter campaigns by Status > In progress to view active campaigns.
- You're now on the Campaign page, which contains three sections:
- The Campaign Details section is where you can edit the campaign name, cadence, and participants;
- The Surveys section is where you can edit the feedback filter that will be used to filter open-ended answers received in the survey;
- The Campaign schedule & reminders section is where you can edit campaign milestones and notifications.
Continue reading for how to make changes in each of these sections.
- The Campaign Name is how the campaign appears internally to people who have access to the Engage Portal. To change the campaign name, click on the text field and provide a new name.
- The Campaign cadence determines whether or not the campaign will repeat. By default, surveys are set to repeat every 90 days, but you can choose not to repeat the survey, or change how often you want it to repeat.
By default, all employees who are active in the Engage Portal are included in engagement campaigns. During the process of campaign creation, you have the option to customize which employees you want to include in the campaign. If you need to make changes to survey participants after a campaign has launched, follow the steps below.
- Scroll to the bottom of the 'Campaign Details' section and click on Manage Employees.
- You'll be taken to the 'Active Employees' section of Engage. This page contains all employees who have been added to the Engage Portal.
- Toggle on/off the "Receiving Surveys" option to allow or prevent employees (respectively) from participating in the campaign. Changes will be reflected immediately in the active campaign.
- If you need to sync new users over from 15Five so they can take part in the survey, perform a bulk import by expanding the "Bulk Employee Import" section towards the bottom of the page. Any employees added to the Engage Portal during an active campaign will immediately be added to the assessment as active participants and the survey will be delivered to them.
Once a campaign is live, it's not possible to change the surveys included in the campaign. However, you can change the feedback filter in this section after the campaign is live.
To protect the confidentiality of survey participants, open-ended question answers collected from any survey in a campaign can be filtered by one group type. Use this section to select the group type you would like to view comments by.
Campaign schedule & reminders
Use the date/time fields to customize when the campaign will be sent to participants and when responses will be cut-off.
Notification type: This setting determine how notifications are sent to participants. Options are email, SMS, email and SMS, or none. Changing this setting will impact all future notifications for the engagement campaign.
- Notification schedule: The dates selected in this section dictate the date and time that notifications go out to participants. By default, when you set the start date for your campaign, we will automatically add dates and times for the 5 notifications. This is the recommended cadence, and organizations using this cadence average an 82% response rate. However, you can alter notification dates and times based on your organization's needs. Only non-respondents will receive reminders.