This article walks through how to increase engagement survey participation by ensuring that invitations don't go to participant's spam folders.
In this article, you will learn...
- Emails and IP addresses to add to your allowlist to ensure deliverability
- URLs to add to your allowlist to ensure accessibility
- How to test the deliverability of campaign notifications
Access and availability
⛔️ Required access to Engagement.
👥 This article is relevant to admins.
📦 This feature is available in the Engage, Legacy Perform, and Total Platform pricing packages.
Emails and IP addresses for deliverability
A critical step to ensuring assessment success is making sure that the assessment emails don’t end up in your employees’ spam folders, as this can negatively impact response rates and result validity. For those delivering surveys to corporate email addresses, please consult with your IT team to add the following sending addresses and partner domains to your allowlist:
If your email service requires IP-level allow listing, here are the IP Addresses that the invitations will originate from:
Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Exchange Online
Microsoft Exchange 2010
URLs for survey access
To ensure survey success, it's also vital that employees can access the survey URLs. For those delivering surveys to employees who may be using computers that have internet access blocked, please consult with your IT team to add the following URLs (both http and https) to your allowlist:
Test the deliverability of campaign notifications
Available to Engagement Admins.
Before your campaign's start date and time, we suggest testing the deliverability of campaign notifications to confirm participants will receive them.
- Click Engagement in 15Five's main, left-hand navigation.
- Find the upcoming campaign in the campaign list and click on its name to open settings.
- Scroll to the "Campaign schedule & reminders" section of the campaign details page.
- Click ... in the top, right-hand corner of the 'Notifications' table, and select 'Send Test Message' from the dropdown menu.
- Select the emails of people you want to send a test notification to, then click Send.