👥 Only review admins and cycle collaborators can change the end date of a review cycle.
This article walks through how to change the end date of a review cycle. This ability is helpful if a review cycle is taking longer than you originally expected for your team to complete. It's also helpful if you want to make changes to a review cycle's participants or settings, as it's only possible to edit an active review cycle.
Extend a review cycle
🚨NOTIFICATION ALERT🚨 When you extend the end date of a review cycle, all other review admins (with the exception of you, the person responsible for the extension) will receive a notification email. Review cycle participants will not receive a notification.
- Click on Best-Self Review® in 15Five's main, left-hand navigation.
- Click "..." to the right of the review cycle you want to extend, then select 'Edit review cycle' from the dropdown menu.
If the review cycle is locked, you need to unlock the review cycle before you'll see the 'Edit review cycle' option.
- Scroll down to the 'Milestones' section and click Edit.
- Choose the new end date.
- Save your changes.
📖 Related articles
- How to edit settings in an active review cycle
- How to unlock a review cycle
- How to send nudges to people that haven't completed reviews