If you have a large staff, 15Five can help you keep your reports in order by creating Groups. 15Five administrators can create a group for anyone, but the group administrator must be a current reviewer. The other option- Reviewers in 15Five can create a group for themselves. Once the group is created, 15Five administrators and the group administrator can manage.
If you would like to learn more about the group permissions and visibility, please read this article. If you are a Reviewer, your team will already be recognized as a group, read more about Smart Groups.
Looking for information on Objectives and creating Departments for Objectives?
Create a group
- Click on your avatar in your upper right hand corner.
- Click on 'Manage People'.
- Click on 'Manage groups' in your left hand navigation.
- Add your Group, Group name, Group Admin, Group members, select Settings, and create your Group!
How do I use imports to make bulk group changes?
If you have a large team, you can use our option to make bulk group changes by uploading a CSV file with user information. The email address field is the only required field; the other fields are optional.
- If you are making updates, we do suggest creating a company backup first.
- Export the current user list here.
- Remove all rows and columns that you do not wish to edit. In this case, remove all columns except for email and "active_group_names".
- Save the new CSV.
- Import the new CSV here.
- If you are referencing a group in your CSV file, make sure you created the group in 15Five first.
- If you remove a group in the CSV file it will remove the user from that group.
- If this is your first time using 15Five and you are importing your team, here is a CSV file that will help you prepare your import.
- If a user belongs to multiple groups, you can enter each group name separated by commas. For example: Sales, SF Team, Customer Success.