The Polls Dashboard works in a very similar way to the Trends Dashboard. The key difference is that this will ONLY show one-time, quantitative questions.
To pull a report on polls
1. Click on the 'Reporting' tab.
2. Click on 'Polls'.
3. Select the criteria that applies.
4. Click on the specific question for which you would like to report on.
5. Click 'Download answers' to see fields that you can exclude or include in your download.
6. The fields will pop up in an alert window, like this. Choose the fields that you prefer.
6. Click 'Download CSV'.
For a video walkthrough of the reporting tab, click here.
Visibility Permissions for Polls
- Account administrators will have access to all quantitative answers and any additional qualitative answer given.
- Reviewers will have access to their own direct reports / their team’s quantitative answers and any member of the company that they follow.