What are trends?
The Trends Dashboard displays data for answers to quantitative questions over a period of time. This is initially displayed as an average to track how a company, group, or individual are answering a certain question over time.
If you want more detail about the average trend numbers, you can click on the question itself to find more specific information. This takes you to a detail page. This page includes:
- The average answers to that question over time displayed as a graph.
- A breakdown of a particular reporting week to include a graph and table of answers.
There are several ways to filter and view the data in your Trends Dashboard. Remember, you’ll only be able to see the answers of the 15Fives that you have permission to view unless you are a company administrator.
- Filtering by Group: You are able to filter the dashboard to view only questions/answers from a certain group within the company
- Active Trends: Active Trends are questions that are currently being asked in a live 15Five
- All Trends: Clicking on the “All Trends” tab will display every metric question that has been asked throughout the organization
- Sort by the oldest question: Sorting by the oldest question gives you the best trend analysis - as often these questions have been asked the most. You can easily change this to sort by the newest question or alphabetically.