While the most common 15Five practice is done weekly, the frequency can be customized to fit your workflow. Administrators can change anyone’s frequency, while Reviewers can change their team/group’s frequency.
Here's how to change a reporting frequency:
1. Click on your avatar in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Click on 'Manage People'.
3. Search for the user and click on their name.
4. Click the drop-down next to 'Reporting Period', and change the frequency.
5. Click 'Save'. You're done!
Have a mass company-wide change?
Reach out to our team at email@example.com and we can help.