You can assign a group administrator to manage questions, manage group members, and update group visibility settings. Group administrators and account admins are the only people who can make these edits. Group administrators do not have visibility into all group members' 15Fives automatically. If the group admin needs visibility into anyone's 15Fives, they can request to follow those people. Group admins are also not members of the group by default. If the group admin should also be a member of the group, please add them as such.
Success Center article 🗒: Bulk update group administrators
Group admin can be any account administrator or any reviewer. If no group admin is chosen, any account admin, the group's creator, or the reviewer (if all group members are in their hierarchy) can edit the group. Additionally, group admins can be any active or invited user.
Change or add a group admin
1. Click on 'Settings' from the left navigation.
2. Click on 'People' to expand the people settings.
3. Last, click on 'Manage groups'.
4. Find the group type that houses the group you need to edit and click on it. If you are not sure what group type the group is in, you can search for the group name or a keyword. For example: You could search for the group 'R&D'.
5. Click into the group whose visibility settings need to be adjusted.
6. Then click the gear icon and 'Edit group'.
7. Once you are viewing the group whose group admin needs to be added or changed, click into the 'Group admin' dropdown menu. Select your group admin. Group admin must be an account administrator or a reviewer.
8. Remember to save your changes!