You can assign group administrators to manage questions, manage group members, and update group visibility settings. Group administrators and account administrators are the only people who can make these edits. Group administrators do not have visibility into all group members' Check-ins as a result of being a group administrator. If the group administrator needs visibility into anyone's Check-ins outside of their reporting line, they can request to follow those people. Group administrators are also not members of the group by default. If the group administrator should also be a member of the group, you need to add them as such.
Success Center article 🗒: Bulk update group administrators
Group administrators can be any account administrator or any reviewer. If no group administrator is chosen, any account administrator, the group's creator, or the reviewer (if all group members are in their hierarchy) can edit the group. Additionally, group administrators can be any active or invited user.
Change or add a group administrator
1. Click on the Settings menu at the upper right corner of your 15Five account and then click People.
2. Once on the 'People' page, click on the 'Manage groups' tab.
3. Find the group type that houses the group you need to edit and click on it. If you are not sure what group type the group is in, you can search for the group name or a keyword.
4. Click into the group whose settings need to be adjusted.
5. Then click the gear icon and Edit group.
6. Once you are viewing the group whose group administrator needs to be added or changed, click into the 'Group admin' drop-down menu. Select your group administrator(s). Group administrators must first be an account administrator or a reviewer.
7. Remember to save your changes!